1. It’s easy to recite an entire book but difficult to make up a story.
2. It’s easy easy to line up toys but difficult to stand in line.
3. It makes perfect sense to climb on the sofa but little sense to sit in it.
4. Memorizing the Presidents in order – 10 minutes. Packing a school bag – 1 hour
5. Family pictures on the wall are boring but that speck of dust next to it, now that’s fascinating!
6. Talking about the weather patterns – piece of cake. Talking about my day… impossible!
7. Ability to focus on spinning objects – timeless, ability to focus on homework – 3 seconds.
8. Being called by name, can’t hear it. Some barn owl hooting in the distance – clear as a bell.
9. How to operate the remote control – zero instruction. How to button up paints – intensive focus.