1. It’s easy to recite an entire book but difficult to make up a story.
2. It’s easy to line up toys be difficult to stay in a line.
3. It makes perfect sense to climb on the sofa but little sense to sit in it.
4. Memorizing the Presidents in order – 10 minutes. Packing a school bag – 2 hours.
5. Family pictures on the wall are boring as can be but that speck of dust next to it, now that’s fascinating!
6. Talking about weather patterns – a piece of cake. Explaining my day at school very difficult.
7.Ability to focus on spinning objects – timeless, ability